The Ultra Quiet AK 956CP uses a hi-engineering omni directional heatsink providing efficient CPU and Motherboard zone cooling. The fan uses INTEL approved power management (PWM), the fan speed is regulated automatically by CPU usage. Under normal conditions the CPU fan speed is low ensuring lo-noise computing. Intel approved push pins provide reliable board retention. Hi-performance thermal interface is pre-applied.
Hi-engineered aluminium heatsink for cost effective cooling performance Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation Approved power management (PWM) Ultra Quiet fan Intel approved board push pins for reliable retention Hi-performance thermal interface pre-applied.
• Hi-engineered aluminium heatsink for cost effective cooling performance
• Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
• Approved power management (PWM) Ultra Quiet fan
• Ball bearing 9cm fan
• Intel approved push pins provide reliable retention
• Hi-performance thermal interface pre-applied