The Ultra Quiet AK-955V2 uses a hi-engineered omni directional heatsink with full length ventilated copper core. The new design fan frame provides side ventilation which increases air induction. Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation.
The fan uses INTEL approved power management (PWM) with auto fan operation. The PWM fan speed is regulated by CPU usage. This means under normal operating conditions, the CPU fan speed is relatively low. Adjustable push-pins for easy mounting and reliable retention on LGA775 / 115X / 1200.
• Semi low profile, total height is 62mm
• PWM Ultra Quiet 9cm fan
• New fan frame design increases air induction
• Full length copper ventilated core for rapid heat absorption
• Bi-ped fins maximise heat dissipation
• Intel approved push-pins for reliable retention and easy mounting
• High performance thermal interface pre-applied