The low noise AK-965 utilizes U-shape heatpipes technology for rapid and even heat transfer. A copper base is used for maximum heat absorption; three precision embedded copper heatpipes ensure hi-speed heat transfer and 45 aluminium fine fins for ultimate heat dissipation. INTEL approved power management (PWM) lo-noise 92mm round frame fan provides efficient and quiet cooling. Intel reference push-pin retention is used for safe and easy attachment. The specific fan positioning enhances the VRM cooling (VRM - CPU Voltage Regulator Modules located on the motherboard). Thermal compound is pre-applied.
• PWM controls fan RPM accordingly to CPU usage and provides lo-noise cooling
• Three U-shape heatpipes give rapid heat dissipation
• Copper base for maximum heat absorption
• Intel reference push pins for safe and easy retention
• Thermal compound pre-applied