Akasa NERO classic design combines peak performance and near silent operation. A multi-platform cooler designed for the entire range of current Intel and AMD processors. The three high capacity 8mm heatpipes utilize direct CPU contact technology for rapid heat transfer. Direct contact eliminates thermal resistance thereby increasing efficiency. 46 high grade aluminium profiled fins ensure optimum heat dissipation. A piano black 120mm PWM fan is mounted using anti-vibration siliconized rubber pins giving whisper quiet cooling.
The product design has been refined to ensure ultra quiet and exceptional cooling for CPU’s up to 150W TDP (Thermal Design Power). New design akasa (patented) Easy Select Clip with Intel reference push-pin retention is used for no-hassle mounting on Intel LGA775, LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms - no backplate is needed. AMD Sockets AM2, AM2+ and AM3 are catered for with a spring-loaded screw mounting for safe and reliable attachment. Performance thermal compound is supplied.
• Three high capacity 8mm heatpipes with direct CPU contact
• Piano black 12cm fan with PWM
• 46 fins profiled for optimal airflow and heat dissipation
• Siliconized rubber fan mounts for enhance ultra quiet performance
• Easy Select Clip for simple mounting with Intel reference push-pins
• Spring-loaded screws mounting for reliable attachment on AMD